Wednesday, January 14, 2009

oh mark, how i love you so...


I wish I was rich so I could buy expensive art. This is not even that expensive, but lass I cant afford it. Someday for sure. Thank you Mark Ryden for still keeping your art cheap enough so I consider spending the money I am saving to pay my electricity bill, but too expensive to really do it...

*1/21/09 side note: this print sold out in less than two hours. gone. never to be hung in my house. oh well, good things come to those who wait*

3 comments:

Loralu said...

I <3 him, too. :)

Eva said...

That is one beautiful piece of art. And I must say it looks fabulous tucked into your blog like that.

swan said...

He is amazing, one of my nearest and dearest friends met him and said he was the most humble man. My friend Ewelina who met him is also a brilliant artist in nyc. Check out her page. www.ferrusos.com Her and me go back a long way into many lifetimes... She's amazing and is having shows in LA and NYC this summer.